Solang Ski resort is one of the best hotels in Solang Valley Manali. It is located in picturesque, serene Solang Valley and is surrounded by ski slopes . Right in the lap of nature, Solang Valley is the hub of tourism for anybody travelling to Manali. Away from the hustle & bustle of Manali, in the peaceful Solang Valley, the resort is amidst the centre of various adventure activities. Very near to the new Rohtang tunnel, the resort is on way from Manali to Leh located at a distance of around 12 kms from Manali.
Solang Ski Resort is a luxurious property located on the peak of Himalayan mountain slopes popularly known as Solang Valley. It nestled amidst peaceful and calm surroundings to enjoy immense beauty of nature. This is a perfect staying option for both business and leisure travelers. Guests can sit down in the spacious garden area and soak up the winter sun while sipping hot coffee. Let your kids explore the kid's entertainment area present within the premises with various gaming options. You can also set out a special evening with traditional folk dance (nati) performance to treat your loved ones.
A multi-purpose hall can be utilized for social as well as formal meetings, which is well-appointed with state of the art amenities. After all day travelling head in to the neat and clean rooms to relax in with utmost pleasure. All the guest rooms are nicely decorated featuring carpet flooring, large windows and half wooden walls. Craving for food, relish various scrumptious dishes at the on- site multi-cuisine restaurant. You can also opt to visit nearby restaurants to taste different kind of local flavors.
The activities being undertaken at the resort include :
All Terrain Vehicles
Solang Ski Resort, has 28 well furnished, luxurious and spacious rooms, fitted with modern facilities. The well lit rooms are having balconies facing the valley on one side and snow clad mountains on the other. The rooms are categorised into Deluxe Rooms ( without balcony), Super Deluxe Rooms and Family Suites. A conference hall of 120 pax capacity, Restaurant, Fireplace, Activity Room, DJ room with all facilities are part of the resort. The resort has three Big lawns / grounds, with facilities of playing outdoor games like Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Badminton, etc. Good parking space for at least 40 cars and outdoor Bonfire facility is available.
Top Class Facilities
1. Multi- cuisine A-La-Carte Restaurant
2. Tea/Coffee Makers in all rooms
3. 3 Big lawns for parties & games
4. 27 aesthetically appointed spacious & luxurious rooms
5. Conference Hall equipped with all modern facilities for 120 people theatre style sitting
6. LED’s with DTH in all rooms
7. In House Laundry
8. Room Service
9. Dance Floor & DJ on Request
10. 24 Hour Front Desk
11. Travel Desk
12. Credit Card Swipe Facility
13. Minimum Stay Requirement is for one night
14. Spacious Parking Area for 40 cars
15. All rooms tastefully decorated facing snow-clad mountains
16. 24 hours power backup Genset
17. Nati (Local Folk Dance) on Request
18. Bonfire on Request
19. Drivers accommodation
20. Activity Room for Indoor Games
21. Outdoor games including Cricket, Badminton, Football, etc.
- Hadimba Devi Temple
- Manu Maharishi Temple
- Vashisth Temple
- Tibetan Monastery
- Rahala Waterfall
- Kullu Shwals Weaving Industries
- Jagatsukh Temple
- Naggar Castle
- Roerich Art Gallery
- Bijli Mahadev Temple